Wednesday 17 April 2013

Impossible is nothing!


Mere words may fail to reassure you that life is not as miserable as you think. That's when poetry comes to the rescue. A poem can  caress your soul, quieten that restless mind of yours and make you look at life with a renewed perspective. 
I know some people who have turned defeatist in the face of hardship, and have made a mess of things. I remember there was a time, when I was on the verge of a nervous breakdown and I felt like all the Gods had turned their back on me. That's when my sister said to me, "You're a fighter, and I'm proud of you!' I looked back on my life, and i realized that there was a lot of truth in her words.. I was a fighter! I AM a fighter. Life has changed since then. Whenever faced with a difficult situation, I hold onto to all the courage that is left in me, and stray away from morbid thoughts.
I also sought comfort in poetry- I had found a great way to de-stress! Out of all the poems, I have written, this one is dearest to me. It never fails to motivate me.
 I hope you too, never forget that the hero in you is very much alive!

Tu dil ko itna mazboot kar,
ki woh kabhi ro na sake,
tu har aandhi ko paar kar,
Mumkin kar who jo kabhi ho na sake.

Jee jaan lagake ke mehnat kar,
Ki kabhi tera dukh tujhe rok na sake,
Daphnale apna darr,
mumkin kar woh,
Jo kabhi hona sake

Pyaar na kare tuhse koi,
toh tu apne aap se pyaar kar,
Agar tu hai sahi, aur duniya samjhe galat,
toh tu poori duniya se jang kar.

Hausla kaise toote tera,
Mazil toh hai saamne.
Jaan bhi hain, aur jigar bhi,
Toh phir kyun hai ye haath kaapte.

Harr uss zeher ko banake paani,
Tu peele amrit samajke,
Bhagwan ka hai banda tu,
kitni door bhagega,
apne aap ko koste koste.

Duniya na sanje tera dukh,
Duniya waale hai jaahil,
Tu khud hi apne apko sambhale,
Karle manzil ko haasil.

Yuhi ladte jhagadte,
Tu woh raasta apna,
jis pe koi na chal sake,
Tu har aandhi ko paar kar,
Mumkin kar woh, jo kabhi ho na sake.


                                                                   ******* 

3 comments:

  1. Here is my blog post..for u n ur followers

    http://padhyb.blogspot.in/2013/04/ABiggerBeggar.html

    I hope you like it.

    Thanks,
    Bibaswan Padhy

    ReplyDelete